Connected Consumer Intelligence, Delivered Through Software Solutions
Organizations in every industry are up against an unprecedented combination of threats and opportunities. Banks are facing disruption from FinTechs. Retailers are seeking the right balance between digital and physical. Communications service providers are searching for new paths to value, and cities are seeking new ways to make cities more attractive places to live, shop and do business. We can help.
Tata Consultancy Services’ Digital Software & Solutions Group is part of one of the world’s largest IT solutions firms. Our experience delivering consumer-focused digital transformations to the world’s most successful organizations has informed the development of our portfolio of products for the retail, banking, communication and smart-city sectors.
What TCS Brings to the Digital Transformation Market
A conversation between IDC’s Frank Gens and TCS Digital Software & Solutions Group General Manager and Group Head Seeta Hariharan.
Client Needs Drive the TCS Digital Software & Solutions Group
IDC has predicted that 50% or more of the global economy will be digitized by 2022, which means that it is imperative for organizations to figure out how to survive and grow in the new digital world. Many enterprises are wrestling with their data silos, lack of strategy and piecemeal technologies. They lack a Connected Consumer vision, one that helps them understand and engage with their customers more deeply.
To address this critical need, DS&S group offers:
- Customer Intelligence & Insights, integrated customer analytics software that collects and analyzes large volumes and varieties of data to enable banks, retailers and communication service providers to deliver exceptional customer experiences at every step of their buyer journey, quickly and cost effectively.
- Intelligent Urban Exchange, integrated software that provides cities, utilities and transportation operators with real-time, actionable insights that help them optimize services in critical urban domains such as water, transportation and energy.
- Connected Intelligence Platform, integrated software that allows companies in consumer-facing industries to design highly targeted engagement solutions that meet the rising demands of connected consumers.
These software solutions are built to address the many challenges innovators face:
- Time to market. How fast can you connect your disparate information sources and generate actionable insight from them? DS&S solutions are modular, industry-ready and based on open-source standards, so your time-to-insight aligns with the speed of business.
- Rapid, continuous innovation at low cost. Can you incorporate the latest machine learning technologies, without a lot of investment on a timeline that meets market realities? DS&S solutions are built from the ground up to be agile and future friendly.
- Can you buy what you need today, and add on capabilities in the future without disruption? Modular design is baked into DS&S solutions.
- Do your IT vendors know your industry, inside and out? Do they have the ready-to-go use cases, dashboards and applications that will meet your current and emerging needs? DS&S industry software solutions are designed with your business needs in mind.
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata Group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has a global footprint and is listed on India’s National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Keep up to date with TCS Digital Software & Solutions Group news, webinars, conferences and more.