Deliver Superior Customer Experiences Across All Channels to Build and Retain a Loyal Customer Base
TCS’ Customer Intelligence & Insights (CI&I) for Communications, designed specifically for the telecommunications industry, helps communication service providers (CSPs) improve the customer experience, drive revenue growth with targeted subscriber base management and improve operational efficiency.
CSPs are facing exceedingly challenging times, with saturated markets, eroding revenues, and growing competition from non-traditional service providers and increasing customer expectations.
With CI&I for Communications, CSPs can monitor the end-to-end customer journey, gain the insights needed to create relevant, personalized services and take actions to build deeper customer satisfaction. And by identifying experience hotspots in operational processes, CSPs can address bottlenecks that impact the customer experience and take targeted action to reduce churn.
CI&I for Communications provides communication service providers (CSPs) with out-of-the-box insight to improve the customer experience. For example:
- Be proactive in managing through shortfalls in experience KPIs such as network outages, service resolution with a personalized service approach based on your customer’s unique characteristics.
- Improve customer experience and reduce churn by understanding drivers for network outages and identifying what factors are the biggest drivers of satisfaction (and dissatisfaction) for your high value customers.
- Craft personalized approaches for marketing and service based on customer characteristics, network experience, service usage, and service expectations without having to code models, build dashboards, or create customer reports.
The TCS Advantage
Get all the data
The powerful, IoT-enabled CI&I for Communications platform collects structured and unstructured data from various sources, including network, social, billing data and more. Built on open-source technology, it delivers faster time to value and lower cost of ownership.
Get smoother operations
CI&I for Communications generates insights derived from users’ needs and behavior that allow for the creation of optimized offers that can be made in real time to drive higher profitability and satisfaction. It also lowers operational costs, streamlining data management by eliminating data silos and reducing call center service costs with performance analytics.
Get ready for the future
CI&I for Communications platform is scalable, agile and open. It delivers fast time to value and a low cost of ownership.
- An integrated data induction and data management architecture that works with both structured and unstructured data
- A prebuilt communications industry data mart for fast deployment
- Industry-specific, pre-built reports and dashboards
CI&I for Communications Application Modules
CI&I for Communications comes with three application modules: Customer Analytics, Network Analytics, and Operational Analytics. These modules are core application components that form a singular solution.
The Customer Analytics module provides rich, pre-configured analytics that enable CSPs to understand and improve the efficacy and quality of their customer interactions. Key features include customer experience tracking and Customer 360. Customer experience is tracked across customer lifecycle and CSP process stages with a scorecard Customer 360 provides dashboards, reports and alerts with the ability to drill down to the individual customer.
The Network Analytics module correlates usage, network, and subscriber data into subscriber-level network insights that help CSPs control churn.
The Operational Analytics module supports determining the right mix of products and improvements for overall portfolio profitability by providing insight into product usage patterns, costs, and revenue. It helps analyze product-based revenue earned, cost incurred, and subscription growth / decay over a period of time. The module is divided into three areas of analysis including a list of dashboard reports and pre-built reports in each section.
Information CSPs Need to Know
IDC analyst Courtney Munroe talks digital transformation in communications
Key Success Factors for Digital Transformation in Communications Industry