It has been proven over the years that credit unions and mortgage firms that get the customer experience right will, in turn, create engaged customers who are more likely to return to the same credit/ mortgage provider.
Moreover, with the ongoing pandemic affecting delinquency rates, credit unions and mortgage origination and servicing firms cannot rely on conventional methods to improve collections without affecting the customer experience.
Providing exceptional customer service becomes even more critical now than ever to attract and retain customers, considering the lockdown and growing competitive landscape from FinTechs.
As technology is becoming more robust and customer-buying habits are shifting more to digital channels, credit unions and mortgage firms must always be looking for areas of innovation and ways to meet the demands of pre & post COVID-19 customers.
Join Our Live Panel Discussion to Learn Why Hyper-Personalization Is the Next Step in Delivering a Superior Customer Experience
On Wednesday, September 16th at 11 AM CST, the industry thought leaders would be joining in for a discussion on how lenders can know a customer better, thereby increasing their revenue streams, the technology that can help, and why it is crucial.
Whether you’re a credit union or a mortgage firm providing credit solutions, this webinar can help hyper-personalize your customer experience to bring together customer data for omnichannel customer experience across touch-points.
You’ll hear from:
- Vasudevan Swaminathan, CEO of Zuci Systems
- Raghunand Curpad, Director of BFSI Practice, TCS Digital Software, and Solutions
- Susheel Leion, CSO and Head of US Operations, Zuci Systems
- Characteristics that lending firms need to look at or improvise to better the customer experience.
- How an end-to-end digitized lending process can result in improving the lending business and bring in repeat customers.
- How can you increase cross-sell/upsell loan products, thereby increasing the revenue stream?
- How lenders can employ a future-looking approach with analytics to identify prospects with a propensity to acquire or default on loans.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now – Click here to book your spot!
Zuci is an intelligent automation and solutions company revolutionizing the way software platforms are engineered with the help of AI and deep learning models. Learn more about Zuci at www.zucisystems.com
About the Author
Janaha Vivek is Senior Marketing Executive at Zuci Systems with expertise in Financial Service Industry with a background in marketing and sales. He is extremely passionate about new technology, innovation, and learning the unknowns. Check him out at LinkedIn.